How can do well in CA Intermediate Taxation?.
If you’re thinking where to begin with Taxation for CA Inter, we at CAtestseries have a plan to help you succeed.
Life takes a new turn after high school graduation. Regardless matter the professional path you choose, there is a lot of competition. To ace these difficult exams, one must study diligently and commit 100 percent of one’s concentration and effort. If you plan to study for the CA, you’ll need to decide how actively you’ll study and how you’ll approach the available study resources.
In CA Inter Group 1, taxation is one of the most popular subjects. It would be preferable if you completed your assignment. This topic is a combination of Theory and numerical skills that require a lot of work to perfect.
It is divided into two major sections:
Section A : Direct Taxes (Income Tax)
Section B : Goods and Service Tax(GST)
- To begin, learn the fundamentals of direct taxes. Move on to Heads of Income once you’ve mastered the basics.
- Refer to the ICAI Module when taking the course, and CAtestseries videos are sufficient because they are properly linked with the ICAI recommended curriculum and material.
- Start with minor chapters like Income Clubbing, Set-Off and Carry-Forward of Losses, TDS & TCS, Residential Status, and Provisions for Filing Returns after that.
- After a thorough review, go on to GST, starting with the basics and working your way through the chapters.
Please remember to keep the following in mind when studying:
- For each topic, you are taking proper handwritten notes. Also, include the questions or instances provided at the time in your notes.
- Make it a habit to take detailed and accurate working notes with each response. Pay attention to the forms and terminology.
- You will recall the segment with practice; otherwise, do not study the incorrect section or write it down in your notes.
- It’s critical to create a comprehensive summary after each chapter that encompasses all we’ve learned.
- Set aside time each day to revise and go through the notes you’ve made thus far.
- Attempt Mocks, exams, or RTP-MTP on the ICAI website on a regular basis. At E-Scholars, we provide one-of-a-kind Self Assessments that aid in the evaluation of a student’s comprehensive comprehension.
- After the course has been completed, do appropriate modifications and practise the required number of mock exams.
- Also, check over the RTP, MTP, and Previous Year Question Papers on the ICAI website to obtain a sense of the question paper’s pattern.
- Always revise and revise all topics at least 3-4 times.
CA Intermediate Taxation Syllabus, Chapter-by-Chapter Weightage.
|Section-A: Direct Taxes|
|Chapter No.||Chapter Name||Marks Weightage|
|2||Residence and Scope of Total Income||5|
|3||Incomes which do not form part of Total Income||4|
|4||Heads of Income
1. Income from House property.
2. Profit & Gain of Business Profession.
3. Capital Gain.
4. Income from other sources.
|5||Income of Other Persons included in Assessee’s Total Income||5|
|6||Aggregation of Income, Set-off, and Carry Forward of Losses||7|
|7||Deductions from Gross Total Income||7|
|8||Computation of Total Income and Tax Payable||9|
|9||Advance Tax, Tax Deduction at Source and Introduction to Tax Collection at Source.||7|
|10||Provisions for filing Return of Income and Self-assessment||4|
|Section-B: Indirect Taxes|
|Chapter No.||Chapter Name||Marks
|1||GST In India-An Introduction||3|
|2||Supply under GST||7|
|3||Charge of GST||5|
|4||Exemptions from GST||8|
|5||Time and Value of Supply||12|
|6||Input Tax Credit||7|
|8||Tax Invoice: Credit and Debit Notes; E-way Bill||6|
|9||Payment of Tax||6|